Fim Star Fatality
What killed Helen Hartwell - murder or misadventure? Is this a tragic accident, or something more sinister?
|DIFFICULTY LEVEL||EASY / MEDIUM|
Helen Hartwell, one of the film world’s A-list leading ladies, collapses and dies during a pre-production party for her latest blockbuster movie, Galactic Dawn II: Beyond the Stars. Well-known for her severe food allergies, and a prominent member of lobby group Action Against Anaphylaxis, it seems she has succumbed to some sort of allergic reaction. But is this a tragic accident, or something more sinister?
Join Inspector Bartram and celebrity reporter Madison Morgan as they identify and interview prominent names from the film world; locate and examine evidence; search the hotel where the event was taking place; check the kitchens for anything which may have contributed to the tragedy; evaluate the suspects and their statements; get to the bottom of inconsistencies and anomalies and work out what really happened.
- Why were some people less than happy with Helen’s casting in the role?
- What was behind the rift with Helen and her co-star?
- Why was the Head Chef on a final warning with the hotel?
- Why had Helen dropped her regular casting agent in favour of their main rival?
- Where was Helen’s epi-pen when she needed it?
The answers to these, and other questions, will help you uncover the truth, and solve the mystery.
All strategies are described in detail on the USB flash drive supplied as part of the Murder Mystery Box.See Product
The time required to complete this Murder Mystery can be tailored depending on your needs or activities.
- Ice breaker strategy will take around 60 minutes
- Team building exercises flexible as required
- Entertainment event approximately 1 - 1.5 hours, again depending on your event.
Film Star Fatality is played through its own free app on iOS and Android devices. Download the app to your device using the links below.
Click on the links below to visit the Apple App / Google Play Stores and download Film Star Fatality to your iOS / Android devices today!
Uncover the truth, and solve the mystery.
Do you have what it takes to solve this case?
Sooo much fun, I can’t wait to do another one!
... the technology is not complicated and works well, and it was a lot of fun dealing with all the evidence to piece it together.
Nicola McDonald, United Kingdom
Auction House Atrocity
What's in the box?
Each box contains everything you need to set up your murder mystery simply and effectively.
There are 6 iBeacons, each connecting to all the relevant information for each location of your game:
- Interviews with suspects
- Audio and video files
- Interactive multi-media activities
- Evidence and red herrings to sift through, examine and evaluate
WHAT'S ON THE USB FLASH DRIVE?The USB flash drive contains materials and suggestions to enable you to tailor your iBeacon Murder Mystery to meet your needs - whether your purpose is a team building exercise, an ice-breaker or just a simple entertainment. We recommend you read the all information it contains to help you identify which scenario best suits your needs.
- Introductory video tutorial outlining everything you need to know to set up your beacons, brief your players, and set the game afoot
- Introductory powerpoint, keynote and pdf files to start your session off
- A variety of suggested session plans, and ways in which the game can be used
- Various ways in which evidence can be submitted
- The solution to your Murder Mystery in video format presented by the Inspector leading the case
- Tech support documents for your event
- Team building guidance documents
- Plenary session guidance documents
- Team building support documents for your participants
iBEACON MURDER MYSTERIES FROM MURDER INC
This is not a linear story in the manner of other mystery games - this game is fully interactive, and delivered via iBeacon technology direct to your device.
You will have to explore each location and find the evidence for yourself. You can access any area at any time. Each area contains an interview with a suspect, but you will need to draw your own conclusions from this.
There is a large quantity of supplementary evidence to discover, but you will need to decide for yourself what is significant and what may be a red herring. Along the way there will be interactive puzzles, codes and ciphers you will need to crack in order to gain access to information.
All the information you need to solve the case is here, but it may not be immediately apparent. Our aim is to challenge!!
View photos from the Film Star Fatality events