Death comes to Donnington
The Donnington Tragedy – accident, negligence, or murder? Was this simple driver error, or did something happen in the pit that compromised his car and cost him his life?
What caused Austin Healy, world class racing driver, to suddenly lose control of his car during the Donnington Cup race, with fatal results?
Conditions were good, visibility was perfect, and there were no other cars close to him, yet he unexpectedly spun his car and crashed into the barrier with such force that he lost a wheel, and was killed on impact. Was this simple driver error, or did something happen in the pit that compromised his car and cost him his life? Do you have what it takes to crack the murder mystery entertainment case?
Join Inspector Bartram as he identifies and interviews suspects; locate and examine evidence; search the team garage and pit area; check out Austin Healy’s team mates and rivals; visit other locations and search them for clues; evaluate the suspects and their statements; get to the bottom of inconsistencies and anomalies, and work out what really happened.
- Why was an insurance policy taken out on Austin shortly before the race?
- Why was there a stand in member in the pit team that day?
- Why is Austin’s main rival so desperate for a win?
- What were Austin and his girlfriend arguing about before the race?
- Who was the stranger glimpsed hanging round the pit garage?
The answers to these, and other questions,
will help you uncover the truth, and solve the mystery.
The time required to complete this Murder Mystery can be tailored depending on your needs or activities.
- Ice breaker strategy will take around 60 minutes
- Team building exercises flexible as required
- Entertainment event approximately 2 – 2.5 hours, again depending on your event.
Death comes to Donnington murder mystery entertainment game is played through its own free app on iOS and Android devices. Download the app to your device using the links below.
Click on the links to visit the Apple App / Google Play Stores and download Death comes to Donnington to your iOS / Android devices today!
Uncover the truth, and solve the mystery.
Do you have what it takes to solve this case?
…a really effective and engaging way of bringing a team together though murder mystery entertainment!
Geraint Eduards, Llandudno
Auction House Atrocity
What’s in the box?
Each box contains everything you need to set up your murder mystery simply and effectively.
There are 6 iBeacons, each connecting to all the relevant information for each location of your game:
- Interviews with suspects
- Audio and video files
- Interactive multi-media activities
- Evidence and red herrings to sift through, examine and evaluate
WHAT’S ON THE USB FLASH DRIVE?
The USB flash drive contains materials and suggestions to enable you to tailor your iBeacon Murder Mystery to meet your needs – whether your purpose is a team building exercise, an ice-breaker or just a simple entertainment. We recommend you read the all information it contains to help you identify which scenario best suits your needs.
- Introductory video tutorial outlining everything you need to know to set up your beacons, brief your players, and set the game afoot
- Introductory powerpoint, keynote and pdf files to start your session off
- A variety of suggested session plans, and ways in which the game can be used
- Various ways in which evidence can be submitted
- The solution to your Murder Mystery in video format presented by the Inspector leading the case
- Tech support documents for your event
- Team building guidance documents
- Plenary session guidance documents
- Team building support documents for your participants
iBEACON MURDER MYSTERIES FROM MURDER INC
This is not a linear story in the manner of other mystery games – this game is fully interactive, and delivered via iBeacon technology direct to your device.
You will have to explore each location and find the evidence for yourself. You can access any area at any time. Each area contains an interview with a suspect, but you will need to draw your own conclusions from this.
There is a large quantity of supplementary evidence to discover, but you will need to decide for yourself what is significant and what may be a red herring. Along the way there will be interactive puzzles, codes and ciphers you will need to crack in order to gain access to information.
All the information you need to solve the case is here, but it may not be immediately apparent. Our aim is to challenge!!